Friday, July 29, 2011

Freida Pinto


Actor Freida Pinto, who will be seen next in Fox Star Studios’ Rise of the Planet Of The Apes opposite James Franco, loves animals but is afraid of actually handling them. “I am interested in animals but I don’t think I am particularly good with them because I do have a little fear in me. But I
love watching animals. I love dogs and I think they are the easiest animals to deal with,” says the actor.

Pinto plays Caroline, a primatologist, in the next installment of the Apes film series. “In Apes, we did not have to deal with real animals, which I feel is one of the highlights of the film,” she says.
Directed by Rupert Wyatt, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes is an action-packed thriller, in which  experiments with science leads to intelligence in apes and a challenge to humans as the dominant species on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment