Saturday, June 18, 2011

Megan Fox Topless Photos Leak

Megan Fox is totally disappointed about the leaked topless photos of her which are taken from a mobile camera.

Although Megan Fox has no present planning of taking the offender to the court, she promises herself to make harm towards the perverted.


She was quoted as saying
“If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm — physical harm. I’m not a f***ing reality-TV star that’s courting the paparazzi and wants my f***ing picture taken all the time. I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious, and this is the sh** that’s happening to me. It makes me furious.”








Are the photos for real? Or is it just another ‘photoshopped art ‘of a possessive fan?
The blurry shoots were published, and Megan Fox personally thinks that the pictures were taken while she was filming an indie movie entitled “Passion Play”. I don’t know why she is mad furious, taking into consideration that it is not her first time of getting her photos leaked to the internet.  However, for the fans, you may expect some other photos of this sex symbol because everybody knows that you don’t take just one nude picture of Megan Fox.


No comments:

Post a Comment