Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kareena's wax statue to be unveiled in Sep


Soon Kareena Kapoor will be joining the bandwagon of Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan. Kareena Kapoor has been waxed at Madame Tussauds and her statue will soon be unveiled this September in UK’s Blackpool.  Then her wax model will be toured around the world.


 Kareena who is the brand ambassador of size zero laptop and clutch purse said that it is an added responsibility. Says Kareena “All this is an added responsibility that makes me nervous. But it’s an honour and a high too.”


 Kareena who has got four big budget films lined up for release this year and numbers of ad shots said that she is working round the clock, “I catch up with my family while commuting. It’s been a 14-hour work day for months. I just have time to grab dinner and crash post midnight,” she sighs. “There are people fighting for an hour of my time, 24 hours isn’t enough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment