Sunday, August 16, 2009

American model and television celebrity Kourtney Kardashian: I'm Pregnant

Kourtney Kardashian is going to be a mom!While the E! reality star confirms she's pregnant with her first child, Ms. K isn't revealing too much right now. For starters, she's keeping mum on the daddy's identity.
The oldest of the Kardashian sisters has confirmed she is pregnant, but she is keeping mum on who the father is.
She also is not saying whether she and ex-boyfriend Scott Disick are back together "There's so many times I'll forget to take my (birth control) pill,” she told Ryan Seacrest on Thursday. “I know, it's stupid."
It would appear that the couple is indeed “on” once again.Kourtney says she found out about her pregnancy while filming in Miami."I kept feeling nauseous and sick and I just kept thinking like something wasn't feeling right," she said.When the doctor confirmed her suspicions, she says she was "shocked."

No comments:

Post a Comment