Monday, July 4, 2011

American actress Katie Holmes loves Duchess' style

Katie Holmes says she loves Britain's Duchess of Cambridge's style.

The actress-cum-fashion designer said that she is a huge fan of the Duchess of Cambridge and her little sister Pippa, and even wore her own dark locks in a similar blow-out style for the Los Angeles premier of her new movie, Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.
Speaking at the film's premiere in Los Angeles on Sunday (26.06.11), Katie told Usmagazine.com: "I love both Kate's and Pippa's style and I think they are incredible. I'm so happy for Kate - I wish them the best!"
"I love both [Kate's and Pippa's] style," the 32-year-old actress told Us Magazine, "and I think they are incredible. I'm so happy for Kate - I wish them the best!"

She said: "His body looks great and I'm so excited for him playing this character.

It is also possible Katie and Tom may get to meet the duke and duchess, through their mutual friends David and Victoria Beckham.
The royal couple invited the Beckhams to their wedding and are likely to meet with them in coming weeks when their first royal tour together makes a stop in California, and the Beckhams are sure to be keen to introduce them to some of their close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment